Monday, December 05, 2005

Brain Fuzz

Am just writing this to let y'all know I am alive and coughing. Yes, that's right, it's the first cold of the season for me, and I am muzzy-headed and sore and have the spectacular added feature of constant heartburn which I always get with colds. I believe it's all caused by school stress, and hopefully will fade soon after that ends on Monday. (Well, it doesn't end, but there will be a hiatus.) Oh, and AIM isn't letting me sign on. So I am going to trudge off through the lonely cold to meet Andy Hatch for lunch (I hope) and hope that the Yin Chiao starts to work soon. Blog ya later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Ginger tea! Check. Must find some. Thanks!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Tim Akers said...

Kids, ginger tea helps *everything*

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, poor Dave. Hope you feel better. Finals week over soon?

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home