Thursday, December 11, 2003

Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet #13

I wouldn't feel right reviewing this issue, since I'm in it. (I'm the lead story, in fact--how cool is that?) But I would feel right listing the worthies who contributed the many wonderful pieces that are also in the issue, and linking to their websites (if they have them). So: there's Eliot Fintushel, Leslie What, Richard Polney, M. Thomas, Tim Pratt, E.L. Chen, Philip Brewer, F. Brett Cox, Veronica Schanoes, Karina Sumner-Smith, Hannah Bowen, Gavin J. Grant (with an editorial-type piece, seeing as how he's one of the editors), Gwenda Bond, Lucy Snyder, Mario Milosevic, Jason Stewart, and David Blair. Trust me folks, this is good company to be in. Plus, there is a cartoon by James Campbell, and a lovely cover photo by Mieke Zuiderweg. LCRW's editors are Kelly Link and Gavin J. Grant, and I have to thank them for giving "The Ichthyomancer Writes His Friend with an Account of the Yeti's Birthday Party" such a wonderful home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home