Monday, October 04, 2004

Conspiracy Afoot

Janet Leigh died today. She starred in Psycho, yes, but that movie hasn't really stood the test of time, in my not-so humble opinion; I was more impressed with her in Touch of Evil. Now that is a film, the Prez as a Mexican cop notwithstanding. Janet Leigh was 77.

Gordon Cooper also died today. He was the youngest of the original seven Mercury astronauts. According to the AP, "When asked who was the greatest fighter pilot he ever saw, Cooper enthusiastically answered, 'You're looking at him!'" Cooper was 77.

Do you see where I'm going with this? Someone is killing the great septa-septans of America! Someone go check on Leontyne Price! On Harvey Korman! Oh no--Ralph Stanley is 77 years old! Harry Belafonte! Coretta Scott King!

I just want to go on record as saying I'm against it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home