Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Slut Duty

Heading north tonight--about 5200 north--to attend the Bookslut Reading Series featuring Maureen McHugh, Jennifer Stevenson, and Charles Blackstone. Should be good beer (Hopleaf probably has the best selection in town) and good stories. If you're in town, you should go.

Tomorrow I may or may not have to head nearly as far in the other direction to sit in a room with a bunch of other potential jurors. I have to call a city hotline tonight to find out if they want me, need me, have to have me. Wish me either a pass or the trial of the century.

Other than this I have no content. School starts soon, and I am trying feverishly to get everything done before it starts. In the meantime, be excellent to each other.

4 Comments:

Blogger chance said...

so much jealousy. must control fist of death.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey!

Perhaps I should have said, be excellent to me as well.

4:52 PM  
Blogger David Moles said...

Tell Maureen to update her blog!

6:20 PM  
Blogger chance said...

I said I was trying to control it.

(and what Moles said)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home