1. The reading period for Spicy Slipstream Stories opens in two weeks, and closes October 15! I'd better get writing on that genius idea I had. If it's still genius, that is.
2. Zero is a weird concept.
3. School is starting soon, and I will once again have to sigh and grumble and set aside the writing for now. Which means I dare not think of starting another novel at the moment, but with three manuscripts done I don't think I'm likely to be running a deficit all that quickly.
4. My financial aid cannot come too soon.
5. I've been approaching the elephant novel/story from the wrong direction. Literally, in fact; east to west instead of west to east. Figuratively, I've been conceiving of it as someone else's story. A stupid mistake that I don't usually make. However, it probably won't be written anytime soon (see #3 above).
6. Now that I've seen the entire series, I can say it with certainty: Carnivale should not have been cancelled.
7. Someone should make a movie or a TV series out of Scott Westerfeld's Midnighters. I just finished Book Two, and it's soooo good.
8. I don't really like to argue.
9. If, as is my plan, I live forever AND continue to get better at this writing thing, eventually I will be INFINITELY SUPER GOOD and change the world with a sentence. Maybe even a clause.