Much To-Do About Nothing
Or, a brief digression while the rest of the specficblogosphere continues picking teams for the Fantasy vs. SF dodgeball tournament. (Benford's team gets Phil Dick? Seriously? Mind the snark, Greg.) I find these sorts of debates exhausting--and I'm not even participating!
Know what else is exhausting? School. Which makes it really nice that I'm DONE!! At least, for a month or so. Also, feeling better, thanks to the End of Stress and herbal advice from kind friends. This means less stress, but not less to do. Which is why I'm making the list:
1. Revisions on Superpowers as requested by Superagent Shana.
2. Revisions on "Shackles" in preparation for submission to the MiceJerks. (I am speaking in code! How clever I am!)
3. A look at "Manifest Destiny" for possible/probable submission to Polyphony.
4. New installments on three-count-'em-three tag-team collaborations which I have left languishing.
5. Finish new story about Oma Dortchen and the flock of wild ethnographers.
6. Work on other stories which want revising and send out all other stories which have bounced in recent weeks.
7. Read War and Peace. (Yes, I'm serious.)
8. Spread peace and goodwill over entire planet/universe.
9. Blog at you all more often.
10. I can't tell you.