Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back to Life, Back to Reality

So I am definitely feelin' the love from all y'all (notice how I retain my folksy manner of speaking), and thank you for that. Good things only mean so much without friends to share them with, and based on the number of folks who've expressed their congrats through various channels, I've got a lot of 'em. Thanks.

Back to work, though. I can't just bask in the love, and I have no editorial letter in hand yet, so last night I went and worked on my newest manuscript for a while. Nothing more humbling than actually writing; it didn't go too badly, though. Any scene in which someone gets killed is a winner, right? Hm.

Finally, I just have to point this out to y'all. Scarlett sings Waits!?!?! This is either going to be the greatest thing ever or a debacle on the level of Shatner singing the Beatles. Either way, I'm buying a copy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home