Sunday, January 07, 2007

Teenage Imposters + A Reprint


Teenage Imposters
Originally uploaded by Snurri.
Was at the Hideout AKA the best bar in the world last night to see my friend Bran's new band, the Teenage Imposters. Bran's been on a quest for the perfect two-minute pop song for about fifteen years. If he finds it, he might stop playing in cool bands; so if you know where it is, hide it!

Also, found out that my story "The Ichthyomancer Writes His Friend with an Account of the Yeti's Birthday Party" (AKA the story with a title so long that I cut-'n-pasted it rather than type it out) is going to be in the rockin' new Best of Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet anthology, along with a bunch of other lightweights like, oh, Karen Joy Fowler, Karen Russell, Jeffrey Ford, James Sallis, and Nalo Hopkinson. (Also Doug Lain and Geoff Godwin, unless I miss my guess.) If stuff like this keeps happening I might have to get me some class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home