Monday, May 16, 2005

Epic News

Everybody else is doing it, so I guess it's safe to officially announce that my story "Five Hundred and Forty Doors" will be appearing in the Twenty Epics anthology that David Moles and Susan Marie Groppi are putting together. The way it's shaping up, the best thing about being in this anthology is that I won't have to pay for it,* because the talent they've got lined up so far is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see the full TOC.

*Well, that and the fact that I will have something in an actual book is damn cool as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

Nice! Congratulations, Dave. What an all-star (*cough*) epic lineup.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks, Elad; it really is! I've gleaned the names of six other contributors so far, and they're all people I'm thrilled to be in the book with.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home