Friday, May 06, 2005

Random Bits

School is done--at least, for the next month or so. It hasn't really sunk in. Want to know how consumed by school I have been lo these many months? I'm just now getting around to reading The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror for last year. (It's very good.) So now I have all this time I have to fill. I think I can do it. I'll start by riding my bike (now that the Chicago weather has finally warmed), maybe a weekend of camping, playing the guitar, writing my WisCon story, going to advance screenings of really excellent films . . .

Didja catch the subtle hint? I saw Serenity last night. Wow. I'll blog more about this later, but for all of those with high expectations: raise them. I'll blog more about the movie later--without spoilers, if I can manage it--but, wow. Just wow.

Our Lady of the Underpass has been defaced. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, blah blah blah.

So who wants to edit the Infernokrusher anthology?

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Is there some kind of Johnny Mnemonic gadget you can stick in your eyeballs that'll reverse polarize the light signals out backwards so you can burn that to a DVD for us, please? You think you could figure that out and get that into the mail?

1:13 PM  
Blogger elad said...

I am so jealous, Dave. I'm still all excited after just seeing the trailer.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Mr. Rowe (or is it Colonel Rowe?): I'll get right on that.

Mr. Haber: I will not gloat. But if the movie was out right now, I'd go see it again tonight--and I haven't done that in 20 years.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is hope and light in my life, and it is thanks to the Serenity trailer and your assurance that it delivers. Happy anticipation will see me through all my darkest moments until the movie opens (and then, presumably, the actual movie will make me pretty happy too).

Truly good movies = heap strong medicine.

- Karen

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home