Saturday, April 23, 2005

Generic Post Meme

Via everybody.

Golly, I sure don't update this too often, on account of all the school. I wrote a story, but no one will understand it and all the editors hate me. Here's a reference to a book that I think you should read, except secretly I hope you won't because then I'll feel smarter than you. Here's a reference to a TV show that I think you're too snobby to watch except secretly I hope you do so we can trade action figures. Hurried protestation that I am not a geek. Enigmatic/meaningless comment with vague moralistic undertones. Rambling journey to full stop.

This has been a generic post. Now go update your livejournal/blog/journalscape page/moveable type/tortoise shell diary with a generic post that reflects its general tenor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Grateful if slightly hysterical acknowledgment of your reassurance. Overenthusiastic expression of anticipation of impending social interaction!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home