Thursday, September 22, 2005
- Name: Dave
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Do you know me? Read one of my stories. Will you know me then? I have blue eyes, but sometimes they are green. Does this help? I am older than The Electric Company but younger than Sesame Street. Have you figured it out yet?
- Yeah, the World's Still Divided by Tongues
- Except that I Would Rather Snort the Mountain than...
- Don't You Wanna Hang Out With the Bleach Boys Baby...
- Tape Fairies?
- In Which I Blame My Fatigue on a Gray-Headed* Stra...
- Celebrate Existence With These Links! (Updated)
- A Day Late
- That's one.
- In Which I Agonize Over My Affection for Objective...
- Obligatory Political Outrage
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.
- Superpowers will be appearing in early 2008! (Tentatively.)
- "The Comfort of Thunder" in On Spec Summer 2001
- "Vagina Music" at Flashquake for Summer 2003
- "The Ichthyomancer Writes His Friend with an Account of the Yeti's Birthday Party" in Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet Number 13, Fall 2003 (Honorable Mention, The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Seventeenth Annual Collecion); Reprinted in The Best of Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet (Forthcoming)
- "The Love Thing" in Grasslimb Number 4, January 2004
- "The Three Clocks of Vorstein" in Paradox Number 4 (Online PDF Issue)
- "The Lethe Man" in Say . . . (Why Aren't We Crying?), Number 4, May 2004 (Shortlisted for the Speculative Literature Foundation's Fountain Award)
- "A NOtE AbOUt thE TYpE" in Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet Number 14, May 2004
- "The King of Memphis" in Talebones Issue 28, Summer 2004
- "The Colossus Vignettes" in Fortean Bureau Issue 25, August 2004 (Honorable Mention, The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Eighteenth Annual Collection)
- "Iron Ankles" in Strange Horizons, August 16, 2004 (Honorable Mention, The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Eighteenth Annual Collection)
- "The New Year's Party, or, Dancing on Sleipner's Bones" in Strange Horizons, December 6, 2004
- "Breaking Glass" in The Third Alternative Issue #40, Winter 2004 (Honorable Mention, The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Eighteenth Annual Collection)
- "Flash Bison" in Rhapsoidia #7, Winter 2005
- "Walking to Tahiti" (with Marianne Westphal) in The Dogtown Review #2, May 2005
- "A Whole Man" in Talebones Issue 30, Summer 2005 (Honorable Mention, The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Nineteenth Annual Collection)
- "Virginie and the Fool" in Ideomancer, September 2005
- "Screen" at Pindeldyboz, February 22, 2006
- "The Water-Poet and the Four Seasons" at Strange Horizons, May 1, 2006 (Reprinted in Fantasy: The Year's Best, Prime Books, edited by Rich Horton)
- "Play" in Lady Churchill's Rosebud Wristlet Number 18, May 2006
- "Shackles" in Rabid Transit 5: Long Voyages, Great Lies, May 2006
- "Five Hundred and Forty Doors" in Twenty Epics
- "Grandma Charlie and the Wolves" in Flytrap #6, November 2006
- "Manifest Destiny" in Polyphony 6, November 2006
- "Proof of Zero" in Spicy Slipstream Stories, Forthcoming
- "The Somnambulist" in Moonlit Domes: An Anthology of Urban Fantasy, Forthcoming
- "Oma Dortchen and the Pillar of Story" in Farrago's Wainscot, Forthcoming
- "Jam" in Say . . . Have You Heard This One?, May 2005
- "Johnny Cash: Bitter Tears," "The Embarrassment: Heyday," and "Poster Children: Junior Citizen" in Lost in the Grooves: Scram's Capricious Guide to the Music You Missed, 11/4/2004
- "The Breaking Point: Hemingway, Dos Passos, and the Murder of Jose Robles" by Stephen Koch, at the Mumpsimus
- "La Science Des Rêves (a.k.a. The Science of Sleep)" at Strange Horizons
- "El Laberinto del Fauno (a.k.a. Pan's Labyrinth)" at Strange Horizons
- "On Making Noise: Confessions of a Quiet Kid" in Brothers and Beasts: An Anthology of Men on Fairy Tales edited by Kate Bernheimer, Forthcoming