In the End I Was the Mean Girl, Or Somebody's In-Between Girl
Things To Do On a Rainy Day (Not just rainy, but nasty windy, too; it's umbrella-killing weather out there. My poor umbrella.)
1. Read Gwenda's article at Publisher's Weekly! She talks to Kevin Brockmeier, and lots of editors, and some guy named Gavin.
2. Buy me this book.
3. Fall out a window.
4. Be less sad.
5. Laugh until you cry.
6. Panic over the threat of delinquent schoolgirls.
7. Celebrate Cheese Weasel Day. (You could even have your very own parade.)
8. Get creeped out by men of god.
9. Read about some French giants.
10. Listen to some Neko Case. (You could even watch the video for "Maybe Sparrow.") How was the show? Neko, backed by Kelly Hogan, with Jon Rauhouse on steel guitar/banjo/mysterious feedback . . . bliss.