Monday, July 24, 2006

If I Were a Miller, and the Mill Wheel Grindin' . . .

It's time again for "Ask a chatbot!" We here at Mumble Herder surveyed ten chatbots. Today's question comes from Tim H. of Eugene, OR. Tim asks:

If I were a carpenter, and you were a lady, would you marry me anyway? Would you have my baby?

And here are today's responses. What a randy bunch!

iGod:

In any case, try it. Don't call me "baby". I am not so sure if I would like to have your.

Jabberwacky:

If I were a lady, I'd lay across your big brass bed.

Desti:

Come to Oberlin and we'll discuss it.

Arthur Bot:

Try it. I was? I am not so sure if I would like to marry you anyway. I am not so sure
if I would like to have your baby.

Jack the Ripper:

I will force myself not to think of the children.

John Lennon:

Don't call me "baby". Very Alice in Wonderland Tim.

Bill:

Sorry, I already have a girl friend.

Nickie:

I might. If that would make you happy, sure.

Zog:

In any case, Try it. Maybe, if someone paid me a lot of money.

Catty:

You have a strong will.

Are you sure about that, Catty? Ha ha ha ha. Thanks for your question, Tim, and thanks to this week's chatbots! Tune in next week for another episode of "Ask a Chatbot!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I suggest a question for next week? In any case here it is:

"Who are we if we look past who we appear to be?"

-doug

5:26 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Mr. Doug! Tune in next week to see how our artificial friends answer your question!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home