Thursday, May 26, 2005

Gone Fishin'

In a couple of hours I'll be on my way to WisCon, so I won't be 'round these parts unless I get a chance to conreport. (Translation: I'm not going to be here until Tuesday soonest.) Coming soon: the long-awaited results and analysis of the author's survey on copyright which I conducted last fall. I wanted to get it up before the con, but things started piling up (and in the case of the pages of The Dogtown Review demanding to be assembled and stapled and folded, I mean that literally).

I'll be reading at the con, on Saturday at midnight:

Addictions and Other Imaginary Friends

Saturday, Midnight-1:15 a.m in Conference Room 2

Group: Dave Schwartz, Simon Owens, Douglas Lain, Elad Haber

Should be fun. Hope to see many of you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home