The Dreaded Music Meme
1. The person (or persons) who passed the baton to you.
2. Total volume of music files on your computer.
19 gigs (Yikes!)
3. The title and artist of the last CD you bought.
Louisiana Hayride: Classic Country Radio, Volume 3
4. Song playing at the moment of writing.
"TIN TIN DEO," Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra
5. Five songs you have been listening to of late (or all-time favorites, or particularly personally meaningful songs)
"I Never Picked Cotton," Johnny Cash
"Million Dollar Funeral," Califone
"Divorce Song," Liz Phair
"Tabletop Joe," Tom Waits
"Call You On the Telephone," Sarah Shannon
6. The five
Apologies in advance: