Monday, May 23, 2005

If Only I Knew How to Pull An Image From a .pdf File. Oh, and How to Post an Image, too. That Would Be Really Keen.

Dogtown lives!

That's right, after an extended break at the dive down the street where the jukebox only plays Patsy Cline and the taps only pour PBR, The Dogtown Review has finally stumbled home. This issue contains fiction from Troy D. Ehlers, Myra Margolin, Marianne Westphal and David J. Schwartz*, Michael Samerdyke, Keith Demanche, and Derrick Lin, as well as a color cover that I wish I could show you (see above) and more art from the aforementioned Mr. Demanche. All for the low, low price of $3. Look for it at WisCon, or at the above website once it is updated (which, god willing, will happen next week--one perk of the online classes is, they teach you a bit o' HTML). Paypal orders also accepted at the profile email. Questions? Questions. I have them too. Don't we all?

*Yes, I am publishing myself. There was soul-searching, there was debate, the end result is am publishing myself. Make of that what you will.

1 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

cool. Looking forward to it.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home