Monday, September 26, 2005

Warning to All Serenity Fans

DON'T READ THE REVIEWS!!

Sorry for shouting, but I am seeing big-time spoilers in some of these reviews, and like I said a while back, you DO NOT want to be spoiled for this movie. So avoid newspapers, stay off the fannish websites, and run with your head down to the theaters on Friday to see this movie. (You might want to ask someone nearby if it's safe to cross the street.) You have been warned.

No time for more now, and probably not tomorrow either. Maybe Wednesday . . .

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning. Are the reviews positive?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tim Akers said...

I have a conundrum. Corpse Bride, MirrorMask and Serenity. What to do, what to do.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Scott, yeah, all the ones I've seen thus far have been. Which is only right and good.

Tim, Gaiman actually said on his blog that everyone had his blessing to see Serenity first. Just sayin'.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, I have seen Corpse Bride and I have seen Serenity. I would recommend Serenity twice and Corpse Bridge not at all. (Or Serenity once and rent Nightmare Before Christmas.)

Can't vouch for (or against) Mirrormask quite yet. But maybe you'd like to make a whole day out movies?

- H

5:57 PM  
Blogger Tim Akers said...

I, uh, can't spend a whole day with movies. I'm a writer, for god's sake. Must write!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Erin Gratz said...

you'll have to give me the word on serenity. with my luck it won't ever come here. . .and we'll have a month of the 40 Year Old Virgin. culture is something island life doesn't getcha.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Oh, but "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" is worth seeing at least twice.

Seriously.

9:51 PM  
Blogger elad said...

A ++

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thumbs up for both Serenity and 40yo Virgin.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home