Monday, March 06, 2006

Picture Me With a Cattle Prod

OK, so the influx of appreciations for the ED SF Project has essentially stopped. So I'm looking at you, the folks who read this blog and have signed up to write me something. I'm not glaring. My eyes might be a bit narrowed, but I'm not glaring. Anyway, I can't post what I don't have, and it turns out most of the folks who have promised but not yet delivered are friends of mine, so consider this your official kick in the pants!

And if you want to sign up for a second, or even a third story, let me know. AND if you haven't signed up for a story at all, please consider it. We've had everything from footnoted dissections to two-paragraph love letters to haiku, and everyone from fans to pros to editors to translators to critics and everywhere in between. It's a group hug! Only, virtual, so you don't actually have to touch anybody if you don't want to.

(Please, please, please, send me stuff!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I know! I feel like I'm failing John!

I'll get mine done within the month. Swear. It was on my list already and everything. My Shamefully Late Things List.

Just think though: This will reinvigorate, right? When all these start rolling in?

10:49 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

It was on my list already and everything. My Shamefully Late Things List.

I have one of those too, I must admit. And I know I said no deadlines, so it's my own fault. But I'd like to be updating a lot more.

Just think though: This will reinvigorate, right? When all these start rolling in?

I hope, I hope!

12:27 PM  
Blogger chance said...

eep! I know! *ducks and hides* I am truly an awful person.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Whew . . . for a minute there I thought you were talking about me.

Oh, wait . . . .

1:41 AM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home