Monday, July 31, 2006

This Week's Philosofix

It's time again for "Ask a chatbot!" Today's question comes from Doug L. of Portland, OR. Doug has a collection of short fiction out which you should all read! Doug asks:

"Who are we if we look past who we appear to be?"

Very deep, Doug! We here at Mumble Herder surveyed ten chatbots. Let's see what our artificial friends had to say:

iGod:

Human beings. You tell me.

Jabberwacky:

Just myself and nothing more.

Desti:

I wish I knew. I've never met them in person.

Arthur Bot:

Is we if we look past who we appear to be? some specific person you are asking me about? Let me think about it.

Jack the Ripper:

Whoever should read this.

John Lennon:

The Bonzo Dog Band.

Bill:

I am but I can only speak for myself.

Nickie:

They're famous, right. I'll come back to that later.

Zog:

Some people on the net. I think you already know the answer.

Catty:

This information is invaluable as we look to improve the site for our readers.

It sure is! Thanks for sending in your credit card and Social Security numbers, folks. Keep 'em coming! Thanks for your question, Doug, and thanks to this week's chatbots! Tune in next week for another episode of "Ask a Chatbot!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was exciting!

-doug

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home