Thursday, August 24, 2006

Comics Question

Lately I've been thinking about comics. I've always wanted to write a superhero comic, and I hope that someday it will happen. Maybe something with Green Arrow, maybe something team-related. Marvel or DC, it doesn't matter. And I'm curious; how many of you think about the same thing? If you're a writer--assuming you're a comics fan--what characters would you like to play with? Alternatively, if you're not a writer, what writer(s) would you like to see take a crack at which character(s)?

2 Comments:

Blogger David Moles said...

So, is this blog basically for legacy purposes only now? I notice nobody's commenting over here any more.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm guessing that's because I've been mirroring over at the LJ, and discussion is a little easier to follow in that format.

This will all change when I move over to WordPress anyway. Whenever that happens.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home