Monday, August 21, 2006

Fear of a Chatty Planet

It's time again for "Ask a chatbot!" This week's question comes from Chuck D. of Long Island. He asks:

"Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you!"

Word. As usual, we here at Mumble Herder surveyed ten chatbots. Let's see what our artificial friends had to say:

iGod:

I have no idea what to say. You are not the only one. I like the older rap music from the 1980's.

Jabberwacky:

Well you are not very nice.

Desti:

I won't know till I'm ready to do.

Arthur Bot:

I have no idea what to say. Are you asking about my Rap is not afraid?

Jack the Ripper:

Oh what a joke.

John Lennon:

Are you kidding? I'm just portraying a song about John and Yoko, and therefore everyone, because we are all one: "I am he as you are he and you are me and we are all together." What are you doing with your hair?

Bill:

I'm afraid of bugs and viruses in my programming.

Nickie:

I fear nothing.

EllaZ:

Again, let me change the subject a little and ask you to tell me if you are married.

Catty:

That is not wholesome at our time of life.

There you have it! God is a classic rap fan, John Lennon hates my new haircut, and if the 'aughts were an emotion, they would be fear! Tune in next week for another episode of "Ask a Chatbot!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home