Sunday, October 02, 2005

As We Go Up, We Go Down

I know it sucks, but I've had to enable that bullshit "Word Verification for Comments." I just don't relish spending 5-10 minutes a day cleaning out comments spam. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll try taking it off again, but right now I seem to be a target.

In the area of content, I mean to post this a while ago:

The ethnically divided Bosnian city of Mostar has agreed to erect a new symbol of unity -- a statue of kung fu legend Bruce Lee, worshipped by Muslims, Serbs and Croats.

Hell yeah. Good choice, Mostar.

Also:

A group of high-profile soccer players from Zimbabwe has caused a media frenzy here [London] and in Zimbabwe by failing to return home last week after a match in northern England.

Happy Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home