Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday's Chatbot Learned to Tie His Bootlace

It's time again for "Ask a chatbot!" This week's question comes from Paul M. of Liverpool, England. He asks:

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?"

Mr. M. indicates that the question is rather pressing. As usual, we here at Mumble Herder surveyed ten chatbots. Let's see what our artificial friends had to say:

iGod:

Barring any unforseen circumstances. What actions are you taking to get you will me still feed you when you are sixty four?

Jabberwacky:

I'm strong enough, to live without you etc.

Desti:

Come to Oberlin and we'll discuss it.

Arthur Bot:

I will become smarter as I grow older. OK Let's talk about you. Hmm. You are asking about yourself? Are you very often?

Halo:

Yes, I think I will feed you with a spoon.

Mr. Mind:

Do you think something could be "more alive" than something else? "Kind of" alive?

Bill:

Nope never!

Nickie:

I will, if that's what you want.

EllaZ:

64 years are equal to 23,376.4 days. 8/28/2070, is 23,376 days after today, 8/28/2006 (referencing today in US Mountain Time).

Catty:

Are you still a virgin if . . . .

John Lennon refused comment on this week's question. Paul, it looks like you might have a couple of takers! Thanks for your question, and I hope it works out--it might be time to change the locks again, though! Tune in next week for another episode of "Ask a Chatbot!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home