Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In My Mind, I'm Gone to [Austin]

First, a quiz:


What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Inland North

You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop." [NOTE: I used to. I stopped doing that when I moved to Madison.]

The Midland
North Central
The Northeast
The West
Philadelphia
The South
Boston
What American accent do you have?



IN OTHER NEWS: The announcement for Fantasy: The Best of the Year is now official. Holy crap, man. That's one hell of a list. Damn proud to be included.

Magical Trevor IV! Guest starring Jim Kraken! Nothing can ever top the original, of course. But still.

Yeah, I don't really have any content. And I'm off to WFC early tomorrow, so posting is not going to happen until next week at least. In the meantime, don't take any wooden nickels, unless you happen to be near one of those discount wooden vending machines that sells small blocks of wood used for carving and/or musical accompaniment in which case a nickel probably isn't quite enough. But keep on reaching for the stars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home