Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Status: Awake

Am alive but a bit out of it. Slept about two hours last night. I don't really understand my insomnia. I have much less stress than I did a couple of months ago, and yet when I lie down my brain won't shut off. I suppose maybe it's just different stress. New and exciting things to worry about! Maybe I need a new affirmation.

To distract y'all from your own worries:

A new group blog, No Fear of the Future. Check out mad genius Chris Nakashima-Brown's entry on the real Doc Savage.

Mr. Dan Kelly's guide to dystopic fiction.

Via TV Squad, some Roosevelt Franklin goodness. Also, here.

While we're talking funky Sesame Street, check out this mashup of all the numbered pinball sequences. AWESOME. 1-2-3-4-5, 6-7-8-9-10, 11-12 . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home