Thursday, September 09, 2004

Revenge of the Puppies

This is the kind of story I need today. Well, almost--if it had been the first puppy and the guy was dead, that'd be ideal.

I'm becoming very pessimistic about the upcoming election. It's looking to me as if the smug fratboy is going to defeat the horseface-who-wants-to-be-all-things-to-all-people-but-really-what-choice-do-we-have-anyway. I feel like the people running the campaign have no game plan, no strategy. The guy isn't saying anything that distinguishes him or sounds like an actual idea. I know, I know, it's still early and I shouldn't give up. But, you know, it's not really that early. I'll still vote, don't worry. But . . .

In good news, Chris and Gwenda got married. Woo-hoo! Barth won an award. Yay Barth! And I sold a poem ("Jam") to Say . . .. So not all hope is lost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home